01 Nov Lynna Nicolova Hall
Lynna Nicolova Hall
Lynna is the “go-to” agent in Loudoun County real estate with over 15 years of national and international work experience. She was born and raised in Europe and her passion for real estate and a flair for design and style were influenced by both European and American culture. Savvy negotiations, cutting-edge marketing strategies, and a tenacious reputation for protecting the interest of her clients are the hallmark of what you can expect when Lynna represents your buying or selling interests. Lynna is well respected in Loudoun, not only for her uncompromising dedication to quality, having an exceptional sense of integrity and for being a hard worker. Lynna does everything possible to ensure her client’s success. Thanks to Lynna’s vast network of friends, associates, and referrals, she is sure to make your experience memorable. Her experience and passion for design helps sellers prepare, stage and decorate their homes for the most appealing presentation and fastest sell of the home.
Whether you are new to the area, purchasing your first home, outgrowing your current space, or simply downsizing, consider Lynna and her team of associates to make your real estate wishes a reality.
- Residential property sales to include fine homes, single family homes, town homes and condominiums
- Detailed knowledge of the local market in Loudoun, Fairfax and Prince William Counties in Northern Virginia
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Personalized, client-oriented approach
- Integrity, honesty, commitment
- Attention to details