04 Nov Carmelle Shea
What makes a great Realtor®? Survey results state that clients want realtor who has a solid knowledge of the local market, experience in selling in the most competitive housing markets, listens attentively to understand what is important, communicates effectively, tenacious and hardworking, aggressive yet polite, honesty and integrity, keen eye for design and architecture, resourceful and problem solver, engaging personality and overall chemistry. Carmelle Shea is a great Realtor®! Sellers, buyer and investors; short sale, foreclosure, divorce/loss, and relocation. Carmelle is experienced, proficient and sensitive to it all.
A former special education teacher in Fairfax County and Alexandria City Public Schools, Carmelle started her full time real estate career in 2005. Since then she has worked with hundreds of clients, friends and family with their real estate venture. Carmelle has developed a loyal following of clients and grateful for the strong referral-based business she has developed because of her wonderful clients. She is proud to have achieved the highest recognition awards for successful sales and customer satisfaction ratings from the start of her career.
Words from her clients depict the experience you will have when working with Carmelle!
- “We selected Carmelle because she sold a couple homes for us previously and we trusted her abilities to sell our house in a timely manner. Her professionalism made the sale go smoothly. She updated us throughout the process of the transaction. She was readily available to answer any questions or concerns we had during the sale.”
- “Our move very stressful, but we knew we were in good hands. We enjoyed working with Carmelle. We have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking to buy and/or sell a home.”
- “Carmelle understands the significance of buying a home and delivers in a way that give a home buyer the confidence that they made the right decision.”
- “Words cannot express our thanks for all your hard work on our behalf. She is an amazing woman! Professional, caring, friendly, funny and dedicated are just a FEW words to describe who you are. Please know you made a difference!”
- “Carmelle went above & beyond the call of duty.”
- “We wanted to show our appreciation for your tireless efforts on our behalf. You are a wonderful person –intelligent, funny, hard-working, caring, kind and a joy to know. Thank you for everything! Please know that you made a difficult situation easier”
- “Carmelle is a fantastic agent! The best I’ve encountered in over 5 years trying to sell several houses. I will recommend her to others without reservation.”
- “Carmelle was exceptional with her attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines to meet the closing requirements.”
- “I wanted to express the pleasure it was to work with Carmelle Shea. In a declining market, she worked very closely with me to pull data to make sure I was priced correctly throughout the process. She was active in following up with agents to ensure I had all of the feedback I needed in order to sell my house. On the purchase of my new home, she took the time to get to know my preferences and sent me personalized recommendations before we went to look at houses. We went out several times until I was 100% sure in my decision. She provided me with several pieces of data for me to make an educated decision in making an offer”
- “Carmelle made everything easy, she is a great real estate agent, she listens, knows the market, is encouraging & informative. I felt at ease during the whole process”
- “The resale update emails are a reminder of our good fortune…selling at the right time and price. Thanks to you for making it all happen!”
If you find her professional and interpersonal skills are what you prefer in a real estate agent, give Carmelle a call. You’ll be glad you did!